As a generic player in the pharmaceutical industry, it is crucial to stay up to date on the latest trends and demands in the market. Currently, Propofol and Azilsartan Medoxomil are two Reference Listed Drugs that are highly sought after. It is essential to understand the factors driving their popularity and know the ways to strategically source them and develop a generic version of these Reference Listed Drugs in a timely and cost-effective manner to stay ahead of your competitors.
Propofol is a sedative medication that works by blocking pain signals in the body, thereby reducing the brain’s ability to perceive pain and sensation. It is commonly used to prepare patients for surgical or medical procedures while they are under anaesthesia. It is also frequently given to patients who are receiving intensive medical care in an ICU and require mechanical ventilation to assist with their breathing. The primary goal of administering Propofol is to promote the patient’s calmness and comfort during these situations.
Azilsartan Medoxomil is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB). Its mechanism of action involves blocking the activity of a chemical that typically causes constriction of blood vessels, leading to their relaxation. This leads to a decrease in blood pressure, which allows for smoother blood flow to various organs and more efficient pumping of blood by the heart. Ultimately, this medication helps prevent the development of serious health conditions such as strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems.
The promising growth of Propofol and Azilsartan Medoxomil in the Global Market:
The future of both these RLDs is bright as per the market research of the global market. The global Propofol market size was valued at USD 873.77 million in 2022 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.86% during the forecast period, reaching USD 1161.49 million by 2028. It is anticipated that this growth is as this drug falls in the general anaesthesia segment and there is a rise in the surgical procedures across the world. Based on the regional analysis, the propofol market is segmented into five major regions including North America, Europe, Asia, Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa region. The market for propofol in North America is anticipated to hold the leading share during the forecast period ascribing to the rising number of minimally invasive surgical procedures, well-established healthcare facilities and others.
Talking about Azilsatan Medoxomil, the global market size was valued at USD 17.97 million in 2022 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 26.49% during the forecast period, reaching USD 73.61 million by 2028. It is expected to grow in various regions of the world, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa due to the increasing incidence of hypertension, the ageing population, and rising healthcare expenditure in both developed and developing countries. North America and Europe are expected to be the dominant markets for Azilsartan Medoxomil, driven by the rising prevalence of hypertension and increased adoption of ARBs.
From Strategic Sourcing of RLD and API to Contract Services, Neunco has a lot to offer you!
Being a strategic consulting pharmaceutical company, Neunco can be your one-stop solution provider for all your Propofol and Azilsartan Medoxomil requirements.
- Reference Listed Drug: We have a customer-centric approach to the sourcing of RLD that is centred around your unique needs, including sourcing specific batch numbers, specific country requirements, provisioning of single or multi-batch lots with long expiry dates, delivering desired quantities be large or small, and furnishing all technical documentation. At Neunco, we ensure that your RLD order is delivered to your doorstep in a temperature-controlled vehicle, regardless of your location around the world.
- Active Pharmaceutical Agent: With our strong global connections to leading API manufacturers worldwide, we can provide strategic sourcing of API Propofol and Azilsartan Medoxomil in the required quantities, all while ensuring cost-effectiveness and meeting your desired timeline. Propofol is supported by USDMF, DMF, and EUCEP, while Azilsartan Medoxomil is supported by EDMF, USDMF and DMF.
- Contract Services: Consider Neunco as your solution for contract services. They can assist with the entire process of developing generic drugs, from research to commercialization. Neunco can connect you with a visionary CDMO that has EUGMP and USFDA approvals and specializes in developing injectables for Propofol and tablets for Azilsartan Medoxomil. If you have manufacturing requirements, Neunco can assist you by connecting you with Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs) that have EUGMP and USFDA approvals, along with cost-effective solutions. On the other hand, if you have research requirements, Neunco’s Contract Research Organizations (CROs) are well-equipped to efficiently carry out complex research for both molecules within a limited timeframe.
Not just these molecules but for any you need, Neunco offers a comprehensive range of solutions for generic development, making it a one-stop destination to enhance your performance in the generic market. Get in touch with Neunco now to avail of their services and take your business to new heights.
- Propofol Market 2023 Recent Growth in [ Chemicals Sector ] till 2028 – MarketWatch
- Azilsartan Medoxomil API Market Size 2023 with Business Development, Forecast 2028 – MarketWatch
- Azilsartan: Side Effects, Dosage & Uses – Drugs.com
- Azilsartan medoxomil: View Uses, Side Effects and Medicines | 1mg
- Propofol Market Size, Share, Demand And Opportunity Outlook 2030 (researchnester.com)
- Propofol Market Size Estimation, Growth Opportunities, And F… | MENAFN.COM